Thank you so much for booking a session with me! I can not wait to meet you and your loved ones and begin capturing wonderful memories together. Before we meet, there a few terms and conditions I need you to review and accept to ensure that we have the best experience possible. I take these conditions very seriously, as I want each and every session we have together to be professional, well done, and up to my highest of standards for my work. If these terms and conditions are not accepted within 24 hours of our session, I reserve the right to reschedule the session until these conditions are reviewed and accepted.
TIME OF SESSION
- Whether the session takes place on location or in studio, you must be ready to begin the session at the time scheduled. If your session is scheduled for 2:00pm, and it is a one hour session, that means the session will end at 3:00pm. If you are late for your session, I still will end at the allotted time. Tardiness will only deduct from your session time.
- If you are more than 30 minutes late for your session, without prior notice, I will ask that we reschedule, and a $50.00 rescheduling fee will apply.
- I ask that you please provide at least 24 hour notice for canceling or rescheduling a session. If a 24 hour notice is not provided, I will require a $50.00 fee to reschedule. I understand things do come up and children or other family members may become ill at the last minute, but I do appreciate as much notice as possible, especially for on-location sessions.
ON LOCATION SESSIONS
- In any instance where the photographer does not get to decide the location of the setting, you understand that full satisfaction for lighting and location can not be guaranteed. As the professional photographer, I know which locations have the best scenery and lighting that can and will produce the best results for a wonderful experience. By choosing the location yourself, you agree and understand that I can only work with the location you have chosen and I can in no way guarantee the session will result in the usual quality that is expected from my work. Because of this, no refunds, or re-shoots will be provided.
- All session fees are non-refundable.
- All returned checks are subject to a $30.00 return check fee.
- I will receive my images 2-3 week(s) after my session in the form of an online web gallery. CD's are no longer offered.
- Once I receive my images, I have 30 days ONLY to use the print credit included.
- All of the images will be backed up for 6 months only by the photographer.
- The photographer is not liable for any injury, damages, or lost or stolen items that may result from this photography session and its location.
- I shall assist and cooperate with the photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons or scenes to be photographed, taking time to pose at the photographer's discretion, participating in pre-shoot consultations, etc. The photographer is not responsible for photographs not taken as a result of my failure to provide reasonable assistance and cooperation.
- The photographer retains copyright in the photographs and hereby grants me unlimited but non-exclusive rights to reproduce the photographs for which I will pay.
- I must get written permission prior to submitting photographs from this session in any contest, newspaper, or other media source.
- In exchange for consideration received, I hereby give permission to use my name and photographic likeness in all forms and media for advertising, trade, and any other lawful purposes.
All session fees must be paid prior to beginning the session in the form of cash, check or money order. The session does not begin until payment is received. For on-location/travel sessions, payment must take place before I arrive at the location.
I understand the following information has been provided to me and I agree to the terms and conditions set forth by Shannon Isereau of Rae of Life Photography.
THIS SERVES AS YOUR OFFICAL SIGNATURE. YOU MAY BE PROVIDED WITH A PAPER VERSION THE DAY OF YOUR SESSION.